CureZone   Log On   Join
Holistic Dentist vs. Oral Surgeon

sam7777 Views: 3,018
Published: 9 years ago

Holistic Dentist vs. Oral Surgeon

I recently spoke with at least 2 holistic dentists about the nature of the Amalgam and rotten tooth that I want to be removed. They told me that because I want the entire tooth taken out and that it is a back molar, I will need to see an oral surgeon. They also told me however, that oral surgeon are never really considered biological/holistic.

I have a list from mercola and elsewhere of websites to help me search for qualified professionals to remove this tooth. I was also given the number of two oral surgeon by the dentists. But given the complexity and danger of removing the silver filling improperly, I want to find a really well knowledgeable qualified person.

Do I in fact need an oral surgeon? The tooth must come out, there is not but a small piece of silver filling remaining in the bottom of a huge cavity. I do not want the tooth.

Has anyone had fillings removed teeth and all from an oral surgeon?

Is this likely to expose me to more mercury than would happen with high speed drilling, which I should not have to do (I would suspect given that the tooth and all is coming out)?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)