CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OJ fast or juice fast

orha Views: 1,441
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,973,796

Re: OJ fast or juice fast

Hey pc how is it going?
I know what you mean it's a never ending story with the cleansing. Overall I'm doing all MH herbs LBB liver cleans, liver balance, iodine, kidney cleanse etc for the past two yrs. I won't tell you I'm super consistent... Like when I felt better I would stop or forget to take the stuff for many days sometimes weeks. (except for LBB and PWA) but I am in the loop most of the past two years.
I'm eating out a lot which could be a problem but very hard to avoid with my life style. Other than that I never eat bkfst. At lunch I eat either a salad or brown rice with veggies. Dinner salad and soup or Ezekiel bread or rice and something. I can eat meat sometimes or sushi. I don't have a consistent menus it depends on schedule. I try my best to eat healthy or at least less garbage. I was on lots of fruits before but maybe it's too much for my body right now.
I've done 10 liver flushes so far. Colon cleanse.
I was feeling better but it came back few months ago.
And honestly I see my friends eat whatever they want and they are fine. And I'm getting pissed!!!
Just want to be normal. Eat healthy but if I don't eat healthy enough that I will still feel good.
I think coffee is a trigger so I'm stopping it. My ph according to the paper is usually below 6
Let me know what you think.

Best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)