CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OJ fast or juice fast

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

plzchuckle Views: 1,338
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,975,609

Re: OJ fast or juice fast

I know what you mean it's a never ending story with the cleansing. Overall I'm doing all MH herbs LBB liver cleans, liver balance, iodine, kidney cleanse etc for the past two yrs. I won't tell you I'm super consistent... Like when I felt better I would stop or forget to take the stuff for many days sometimes weeks. (except for LBB and PWA) but I am in the loop most of the past two years.

OK, cleansing/weeding looks pretty good.

I'm eating out a lot which could be a problem but very hard to avoid with my life style. For years, i took cut up fruit for lunch in a bowl.  Other than that I never eat bkfst. MH likes that part.  Again, for years, I drank my breakfast on the way to work in the form of a huge mug of hot lemonade with cayenne pepper.  At lunch I eat either a salad or brown rice with veggies. Dinner salad and soup or Ezekiel bread or rice and something. I can eat meat sometimes or sushi. After the many videos I've viewed on fish worms, I will NEVER purposely put another piece os sushi in my mouth.

As I suspected, you are on a roller coaster towards developing a pH stomach, the key to proper pH.  Mucusless diet is the way to get the stomach pH correct.  Best book on the subject is by Arnold Erhet.  Another good one is David Wolfe's Sunfood Diet Success System.  In Book 1, Hay gave food combining but that's for the folks that refuse the mucusless diet.

I don't have a consistent menus it depends on schedule. I try my best to eat healthy or at least less garbage. I was on lots of fruits before but maybe it's too much for my body right now.
I've done 10 liver flushes so far. Colon cleanse.
I was feeling better but it came back few months ago.
And honestly I see my friends eat whatever they want and they are fine. And I'm getting pissed!!!  TELL ME ABOUT IT!  but what I can tell you is that it WILL catch up with them.  Hopefully at that time, you'll be light years ahead of them.
Just want to be normal. Eat healthy but if I don't eat healthy enough that I will still feel good.
I think coffee is a trigger so I'm stopping it. My ph according to the paper is usually below 6
Let me know what you think. I think your pH sucks and you gotta work on getting to a mucusless diet (mucus foods lower pH btw).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)