CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OJ fast or juice fast

plzchuckle Views: 1,376
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,976,158

Re: OJ fast or juice fast

First, let me say that I mispoke in the previous message:  fruit raises pH, not lowers it!!

Where do you get your protein from?  That is the most frequently asked question by non-self-educated.  FACT:  the liver builds human protein from amino acids ONLY.  FACT:  there are 20 something amino acids, the body makes all but 8 of them, these are called "essential" amino acids, meaning you only get them from food sources.  FACT:  animal flesh must be broken down into individual amino acids before the liver can use them ... a lot of work for the body.  FACT:  you cannot eat whole foods and avoid the 8 essential amino acids.  FACT:  human protein is recycled in the body; the liver replaces any worn out amino acids.

My understanding of my cravings:  let's say I'm having a fit for a chili cheeseburger, which I did alot when I started this!  Was I hamburger meat deficient?  Doubted it.  Cheese deficient?  Probably not.  So, I started looking at my supplement stash ... plant oils maybe?  ONE tablespoon of an omega oil would bring that craving to a screeching hault.  Recently, I read it explained this way:  the liver finds itself in need of lipids for cell-membrane repair, it notified the brain "lipids needed."  The brain looks through it's memory banks for high lipid food that you like and sets up a craving for that food, "she loves chili cheeseburgers."  I don't NEED that junk food, I need a source for lipids.

MH fussed at me, I eat hummus and chips.  I look for the organic in both.  I could eat this for dinner for the rest of my life.  I probably eat more fruit than any person you know in life.  I eat my fruit in mono-meal style - all of one kind of fruit that I can get in my body.  I drink green smoothies by the quart - 1 kind of green, 1 kind of fruit, usually adding some kind of superfood (spirulina, chlorella, cacao, bee pollen - high density nutrition kind of things).  I drink herbal teas, a wide variety of them.

Hope this helps!

~PC~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.250 sec, (2)