CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: High blood pressure instead of low... Need help!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ways_of_wisdom Views: 1,658
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,976,243

Re: High blood pressure instead of low... Need help!

Thank you for your reply , at this point I thought no one had any suggestions for me!  I knew hawthorn was good for the heart but that was it, I'll have to read more!   But I think I'll skip the cayenne for now because neither Dr. Wilson or Dr. Lam recommend hot "spices" for AF, they increase internal heat/metabolism and might be too much for the body's weakened state, and I'm already very heat intolerant as it is, can't wait for Fall to come! 

I began drinking hibiscus tea (but forgot to make some yesterday...) which is said to be good for b/p and I was walking and noticed my b/p had gone down quite a bit, but then I had a new "mini-crash" for overdoing it...  I also sometimes take passion flower extract, which also helps lower b/p.  One strange thing I finally noticed a few days ago is that the pounding really starts when I turn on my side, particularly the right one.  I can be lying on my back reading or doing a Sudoku puzzle and don't notice anything until I'm ready to go to sleep AND turn, so during the past couple of days I've made an effort to stay on my back (not easy!) and then I can go to sleep faster, and even if I turn on my side later it I doesn't seem to affect me, perhaps because I'm already completely relaxed.

I knew that both adrenaline* and cortisol can increase b/p, but in every AF site a common symptom is low b/p, which I think I've had sporadically at times, but I just noticed that Dr. Lam says in the stage which I think I am (3C) adrenaline and norepinephrine may be abundant, besides, since I had been sleeping during the day for a long time, it stands to reason that my cortisol was higher at night.  *You wouldn't believe what a doctor at a clinic told me a few months ago, that adrenaline/epinephrine doesn't raise b/p, oh boy, at that point I was totally convinced he wasn't going to be able to do anything for me, what I got was a Rx for an anti-hypertensive drug, which I considered taking until I read about it and decided to take my chances without it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.844 sec, (2)