CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida reveals itself

ways_of_wisdom Views: 1,819
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,977,254

Re: Candida reveals itself

Is it my imagination or have you been posting the exact same thing in several different threads?!  I've been notified from different ones about posts by you but they all have the same content and it's kind of weirded me out a bit, lol!  But being a curious person I went and looked up Luigi Cornaro and although I had not heard of him, his philosophy of "temperate living" was not new to me, I thiink it might've been in "O" magazine that I read about a group of people who were following it, they were eating very little in order to achieve long life.  And I believe there is some merit in that but that's very hard to do, so I'm sure it's not for everybody, I sincerely wish I could do it because then I'd have to bother less with food in every sense (buying it, preparing it, etc.) but not only my stomach began enlarging as a direct result of pregnancy and lactation of 2 children when I did have to eat more, but now it's been too many years for me to believe/hope it could shrink back, I frankly found the amount of 12 oz. of food a day that L. Cornaro ate completely appalling, he was a "bird"!  Not really, most birds eat ALL day so I'm sure it's much more than we tend to think.  Anyway, that did leave me with a desire to try to make an effort to "see" if I can reduce my carb intake in the near future and perhaps train myself to eat less in general, in hopes my stomach can still shrink some...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)