CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Story and journey...

Michael B Views: 5,831
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,977,591

Re: My Story and journey...

My ex partner had sent me a final farewell letter for "closure" which was about 40 pages of bitching, cussing, and swearing. Immediately I got sick with the exact same symptoms as 7 months ago when I was living with her, and a year before that when i was also living with her.

It was really the exact same onset of symptoms. And before the 3 incidents I have never had anything similar. It is interesting to note that until this day scientists are not sure exactly what a virus actually is. Some have said it is "rogue DNA".

Looked at in a new light, you could say a virus is the detoxification byproduct from triggering traumatic karma held in the DNA. As you move through and release the karma, viruses are released. Normally we burn off the karma with the transmutative heat of the 'kundalini', which amazingly parallels the body's physical process of high fever to kill viruses. If this fire or heat is not functioning properly, the virus remains quarantined.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.453 sec, (1)