CureZone   Log On   Join
Taurine not working for liver detox anymore

Vegeta Views: 7,833
Published: 9 years ago

Taurine not working for liver detox anymore

I took taurine powder late last year (3x 1g per day) when I did a short copper detox for about a month. It made my stools consistently dark brown (were always pale yellow) which is a good indictation that my bile flow is greatly improved and that I'm dumping copper.

About a month ago I started the ARL NB program and I've been taking the same brand and amount of taurine but my stools are no longer turning dark brown so I'm not dumping copper and bile is not increasing it seems :(

I also tried NAC 600mg 2x daily for about a week now. The first day my stools did turn dark brown but the next day they reverted back to pale yellow. I'm also experiencing shoulder blade pain which I believe is due to liver/gallbladder.

Is it normal for the stools to remain yellow for so long WITH supplements like taurine/NAC?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)