CureZone   Log On   Join
prazi questios

blonde100 Views: 2,094
Published: 10 years ago

prazi questios

My ND has prescibed me 600mg per day of Prazi for six days.Then time off and repeat. I wonder what to expect side effect wise and also I have a set of colonics scheduled to help with eliminating any of the hook or tape or trich in my colon bowel area. Should I wait to take the prazi till after the colonic scheduled for next week. I do not want to waste- play on words for sure- any of the potential benefits of either. I have done seven rounds of vermox and three rounds of Albendezole since January and have had improvement with my chronic systemic infections but not cured. I will do more of the others but they are backordered from the pharmacuetical company and will not arrive till mid September Both the vermox and albendezole had some side effects but were tolerable compared to the illness from the infection - flu like malaise and some slight hair loss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)