CureZone   Log On   Join
Just put ivermectin in a neti pot for the hell of it.
ughhatelife Views: 1,405
Published: 11 years ago

Just put ivermectin in a neti pot for the hell of it.

I put it in the pot and microwaved it for about 2 minutes then stirred it. While I was mixing it into liquid (horse paste) I hovered over it and let the steam hit my sinus areas and breathed in the fumes.

After it cooled off away I went. I pot full about half in each nostril back and forth. I feel kind of weird and my section between the eyelids is kind of burning. My right side face feels strange too.

Well I will let you guys know (unless I die or something lol) if I notice anything. If I don't feel to bad I might try it again tomorrow.

My ear is itching now. Pretty weird.

Anyways whatever. I'll update later if anyone comes here anymore.

P.s. I think I have movement... this is going to freak me out :)


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

0.500 sec, (1)