CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prazi questios

blonde100 Views: 2,046
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,052

Re: prazi questios

I am sorry I do not understand the question. I was diagnosed visually several months ago as I passed hookworms and Tapeworms and suspected trich due to consistent symptoms with long term infection.My parasitic issues are systemic and chronic as I did not receive treatment for at least four years-hence the reasoning for the CT scans.I have done many ova and para stool exams all coming back negative but was still passing worms so I did a more detailed GI test from a lab in the US. they required a saliva test as well as stool. The saliva showed antibodies for trich toxo and hook and tape. I was unaware of the toxo or even what it was so did a blood test to see if it is active currently.No result yet. With the other things I am sure it is but will wait and see. It can affect the health of your eyes so I have scheduled an eye exam to check on that and let the optomotrist know why I want the exam so he looks for it.My GP is not happy he was wrong and I was right suspecting parasites but he is willing to req up for me at this point just to see what damage has been done to my body.I am lucky to have developed relationships with some local pharmascists over the course of the last five years getting info etc . One just said to me today see you were right I smiled yes I was

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)