CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prazi questios

blonde100 Views: 1,983
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,230

Re: prazi questios

I am in BC and our NDs are allowed to prescribe some choose not to but mine takes a whole approach and my case was extreme so I do both holistic and pharma. He did start by approaching healing my gut and giving me herbals to help me sleep and calm down as I was obviously panicing at my situation and treated me for bacterial infections which were and still are being caused by the parasites. I have used many pres antiboitics so if I do need them they are expensive and strong. At this stage I am using holistic meds for infections reqularily and it seems to work well without complications like the presc Antibiotics .I am afraid the NDs do not have the ability to prescribe in Ontario You probably need to find an ND who is doctor friendly and a doctor who is ND friendly and they could work together with you. I know that is a tall order I had a difficult time trying to convince my GP of my parasite issue and he is not overly receptive to the fact that I consider my ND my primary care giver- I think I told him that just to piss him off a little more as he was pulling the ego out during my last visit to him. He asked me why I was being so difficult and I told him I did not like to be talked down to.Find a doctor who will at least consider parasites as a possible reason to your health concerns. My biggest fear was needing to go to er and getting placed in pysc as they are all not very knowledgable re this issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)