CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prazi questios

blonde100 Views: 2,162
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,508

Re: prazi questios

My second ctscan is now scheduled for in three weeks time - thus meaning I was put on the serious list . I will go to the walk in today again as I have been throwing up and have had severe headaches fever sweats etc. and loose BM`s as well as worms from nose small tapes or hook and ear discharge. I want a referral for a muscle biopsy for the trich as well Not sure if they will comply but it is one of the few tests which can determine muscle invasion along with the Ct.My lyme came back negative which I thought it would no results from the toxo or the sample of skin and worms that I put in my `stoňl test tube. The lady taking it at the lab had wide eyes when she looked at it! Dont think eww as you will get sicker if you dont get help and will then be looking at much more serious issues like I am.If you do not show them something tangeable they will not take you seriously. Even my immediate family suggested a physcologist and I refused as they did not understand the extend of my symptoms levelof pain and the changes in my body - loss of eyelashes hair skin peeling nausea, faintness, heart palpitations weight loss bloating gas severe ab pain swollen lymph nodes complete breakdown of my nasal area eye swelling skin swelling burning itching feeling like things were jumping in me on me over thirty five bacterial infections in three years projectile vomiting every day for one year extreme fatique always hungry -waking up at night to eat not being able to sleep for more then one hour at a time. I have much improved but I remember looking into my eyes and seeing death eyes like an animal gets when sick.Tempted to ditch it all and spent my last days in a warm tropical climate enjoying my friends and good food with some drinks to top it off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

9.516 sec, (1)