CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lab work back

sklila Views: 2,694
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,213

Re: Lab work back

I always thought there some "limiting" that goes on in our health system, I wonder if the govt actually tells dr to ignore patients. On the good side I got my appointment with the trophical disease, not going to get my hopes up, but maybe god will be on my side, have to wait 3 weeks for the appointment. Hopefully they have better testing. What really bothers me is that when the test come out normal, they say nothing is wrong with you, when the tests pick up some abnormality in my case (elevated liver enzymes, EOS, and ferritin), they shrug it off and tell you "oh it's only a little high". Elevated EOS, and ferritin levels are key markers, of an infection, EOS is specific to possibility of Parasites...yet I was ignored, I know that a lot of expensive tests were done on me, but I (like others) just went in with my symptoms and put my faith in the doctors, is it out fault that they keep barking up the wrong tree wasting $$$ and time. I will let you guys know if the trophical disease pans out or is a waste of time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)