CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1 day in medical college

jsl123 Views: 2,549
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,922

Re: 1 day in medical college

i agree with healing what a load of BS. like i say there are good doctors and there are bad doctors. for them to even say just use blistex is a joke. you guys are forgetting ec is a medical condition yet its actually fiction in the medical world. ec isnt a name its just what the internet calls it. till someone of some of us are properly researched and studied and have thousands of test till they actually find whats causing this. its just going to be a case of luck. as in one day someone hits the majic cream or pill that works for everybody. sure leave it alone might and hopefully will work for some of us but unfortunately its not going to work for everyone.

i would be happy to try any treatment a docotrs gives me as long as i see a possibility but like healing says dont they think we all woulda tried blistex and lip balms first.

anywayssss i thought you were doing the leave it alone theory did you give up and have enough? i mean they ripped all your scabs off. if i were you i would try that other docotoors treatment that you spoke about a couple of weekes ago.

the leaving it alone theory is a nightmare and very hard to deal with on a daily basis a beg people to try alot of thigs first with your doctors and if that fails then do the natural approach. at least with creams and ointments and drugs you can still do your daily life! anyways 4 months today! still going strong but to tell you the truth i only get my strength off daniel and lee's i dont know how they can do it. im struggling alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great days guys and all i can say is were another day closer to finding a cure or another day closer to death!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)