CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lab work back

blonde100 Views: 2,714
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,845

Re: Lab work back

That is good news for you. It would be helpful to know what they do there as I was declined to go to the one in our province. I do have news on my second ctscan - the radiologist has given me the urgent label so my app is in three weeks. They have two appointment piles one urgent one non last time I was considered non even though they are looking for the same thing.I have an apointment with a very good ent-went on rate your md and he had not one negative comment out of 23 which is very unusual. I have rated all the docs I have seen over the years some positive most not. He is first and foremost a good surgeon and I will need repair on the holes in my ear canals.They seemed to occur last october and the pain was extreme- more then childbirth is my quide to pain. It actually felt like something gnawed through it within one hour. I even considered calling an ambulance but could not move to the phone due to the pain. Then stopped and I was left with holes in the front of my ear canals. No doctor came up with an explanation but the holes lead straight to my mouth back of throat.There is reqular movement and I suspect the hook or tapes caused them and now travel in a big circle throughout this area popping out from the skin and back in. it is always borderline infected or very infected with staph since then.My last ent did not even look in my ears only nose and said no worms if you want me to look in your ears book another consult and another for your throat. Hopefully this guy does all three in one appointment.I hope you get some info or treatment options at the clinic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)