CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Wilson, no fruit!!

Onwards Views: 4,043
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,973

Re: Dr Wilson, no fruit!!

Congratulations 9 weeks off of the effexor! Not an easy task. Withdrawal symptoms may continue at subacute levels for many months or even a year or more. This can be intensified with excercise. I went through the same thing.

If you are reducing the benzo or taking it sporatically you will go through continuous withdrawal. Each time you make a cut or skip a dose you will have symptoms. Many have anxiety, panic attacks, depression, headaches, flu like symptoms etc. I know because I went through all of this 5 years ago and now work with clients who are in withdrawal from drugs and alcohol.

Benzo's are best tapered very slowly over a long period of time. Try and find a doctor who will help you taper. We suggest 10% every 2 or 3 weeks.

Inosotol is very good and calming while going through detox. Also there is a tea from Mountain Rose called Fidnemed Nighttime tea that I used to drink before bed. It could seriously drop a horse and is not addictive. It has valerian, skullcap, passionflower and works great.

The fruit is not a good food for many of us with unbalanced sugar. I was a raw foodist for close to 2 years and these were the worst for me. I was eating mainly raw veg and fruit and wasn't able to digest much of anything. I spent 3 months in Costa Rica eating tropical fruit. I came home with crazy blood Sugar problems. Most fruit today is picked green and is gmo and not very nutritious.

Dr. Wilson's diet is great in my experience. It is very nourishing and combined with a digestive enzyme helps to absorb nutrients. He also recommends some basic minerals and vitamins which you probably need. You can always do the complete NB program if you decide later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.547 sec, (1)