CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Wilson, no fruit!!

feellikejunk Views: 3,882
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,065

Re: Dr Wilson, no fruit!!

That was the first time I've taken benzo's in probably a month. I only take them if I'm really suffering. Their a miracle for me when I go into full blown panic, keeps me out of the ER. Even when I used to take them everyday, I only took 1mg, in two doses and that was like 6months ago. When I got my last refill, I just stopped and decided to use them only if I needed them. I've only really and truly needed them Sunday.
Now I've got bronchitis and I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea(bronchitis seems to make it worse, I'm waking up gasping for air.), I've got to get it checked out. Sleep apnea and anxiety are a nasty combo when trying to sleep. This might be the source of my troubles.
I'm definitely going to slow down with my exercise, it hurts me to have to, but Sunday was a real wake up call. I've lost 36 pounds since stopping effexor and want to lose 30 more. My body is starting to look pretty good, someone at work said my forearms were looking big yesterday, that made me feel good. Losing weight should help the sleep apnea, right?
I will definitely check out that tea, thank you for the recommendations. This forum is like my last hope man and I'm learning a lot, its how I discovered Dr. Wilson.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)