CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Fatigue Recovery Plan...it works

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ways_of_wisdom Views: 3,892
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,513

Re: Adrenal Fatigue Recovery Plan...it works

Perhaps your intentions are good but after learning more about AF and having tried raw glandulars, herbs and vitamins repeatedly and not gotten cured, and also seen many people on Cortef, Isocort, etc., on other boards that start needing more and more, I personally have to agree with what some experts say about that being more like a temporary solution which creates a false sense of recovery... until the next crash. 

I agree more specifically with Dr. Lam's viewpoint that during a crash the body is forcing us to REST, to return to a "simpler state", and ignoring this by taking hormones and herbs that in the long run either hinder our own natural production or in the short just help "squeeze" more stress hormones out of our TIRED adrenals (so we can continue our usual pace of living which caused the problem in the first place...), can only in the end lead us to a worse stage of AF.  I know this to be the case with me, in 2001 I went to a naturopath because of "my thyroid", part of her treatment which I feel was pretty thorough, all things considered, included herbals for the adrenals, but I really continued to have many symptoms. 

After that when I experienced a major "crash' I chose a raw glandulars, with vitamins, and I indeed felt better, but I still didn't feel well and assumed it was an entirely separate issue.  Therefore, I was puzzled when I crashed again and several times thought it was allergic reactions to mold, this and that and the other, because I'd wrongly assumed I'd been cured AND some of my symptoms were different and the others common to a myriad of other conditions.  In the meantime, my liver kept giving me signs through the years that something was wrong and medical tests were inconclusive.  I'm now pretty much convinced copper toxicity is what damaged my liver and the reason why, despite all the herbs and supplements I've taken (for my liver) and castor oil packs, etc., all I've experienced is temporary relief/improvement.  And thank God my intuition told me to stay away from liver flushing, they are very stressful and the last thing a person trying to recover from AF needs is more stress, besides the fact that it would not cure the liver either, perhaps only offer some temporary relief.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (2)