CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1 day in medical college

Vunk Views: 2,468
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,690

Re: 1 day in medical college

Hey guys honestly I don't know why you are so excited of my lips because like I say if you also were using any kind of moisturizer or whatever at one moment your lips would just look like mine, like Daniel's before he started the leaving alone treatment, rather invisible from other people but always this daily routine to put moisturizer on lips to make flakes easily come off.

Healing about my crusty nasty lips it was just the result of the leaving alone treatment I did about more than one month, I didn't stretch my lips, didn't brush my teeth (mouthwash) and didn't wet them, that's why ugly flakes were just sticking on my lips, like they were sticking on Daniel's before he started to wet them, so it's normal that I don't have anymore this state given that I don't let them kind of growing if I just follow a normal routine in which lips get wet.

By the way, the little wound I had after the biopsy just easily healed after about ten-day, properly.

My doctor gave me Flixonate, I will try it and I'll see after about twenty days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.357 sec, (1)