CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another panic attack!!

Blistering Fate Views: 3,812
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,836

Re: Another panic attack!!

Your writing always told me that you are wired and probably in a major sympathetic state... read the articles on sympathetic dominance by Dr Wilson. I am in a similar situation. The zinc, mag and calcium can very well trigger anxiety, just think in a copper dump for example.

Other possibility its this: "Stage 1: Alarm Reaction (Flight or Fight response)

In this stage, the body is alarmed by the stressors and mounts an aggressive anti-stress response to reduce stress levels. Some doctors called this the Early Fatigue stage.

Typically, there is an increased ACTH from the pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal glands into full gear to mount an retaliation response. The adrenal medulla is stimulated to secrete more epinephrine, and the total cortisol output from the adrenal cortex is increased from the excitatory stimulus. There is a corresponding reduction in DHEA production. During this period, the body needs cortisol to overcome stress, and production of cortisol is therefore increased. After some time, the adrenals will experience difficulties in meeting the body's ever increasing demand for cortisol."

Benzos make me feel like I cannot stay in this place or that I am about to lose my mind, I guess similar to a panic attack. Weird isnt it? I think they are really really bad but if those are the only thing that ends your suffering I understand. You could try with passionflower though.

Benzos cause adrenal fatigue, btw.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)