CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another panic attack!!

feellikejunk Views: 3,900
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,885

Re: Another panic attack!!

Something I just thought of.
I've been using a lot of salt lately, probably way too much. I'm thinking perhaps this caused me to excrete too much potassium? I'm still suffering with the nervousness and the jumpy chest feelings. I often eat bananas but haven't for a couple of days. I've been eating a lot of veggies though, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach. Aren't these sources of potassium?
On a side note, I cannot possibly eat a carrot anymore as in doing the carrot juice.
I got the tremendous anxiety after eating sardines and broccoli. The broccoli was salty as hell as I accidently put too much salt on it. The sardines have a good amount of sodium in them as well..
Maybe in just grasping at straws right now and really need to get that hair analysis.
Another thought is if the extra salt intake is making me worse, maybe I don't have AF? Maybe its just complications from snri withdrawal. As I've read that sodium and less potassium are supposed to make us feel better. I think I took in too much sodium and my blood vessels restricted as it was too much for my kidneys to excrete. Again, I have no way of knowing this for sure but it seems logical to me. This is non-iodized Sea Salt by the way. I've only been using it for a couple of days. You guys know more than me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)