CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes

ways_of_wisdom Views: 3,811
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,981

Yes

During those attacks all minerals are difficult to balance and because I tend to eat kind of salty, sometimes by accident, I felt it was hurting me but fortunately I keep potassium bicarbonate at home.  When I had my last crash I couldn't even get out of bed because I was so weak, I also felt nauseous, another symptom of potassium deficiency, so I went and had 1/4 tsp. mixed with citric acid in like 2 oz. of water and went back to bed, after a while the queasiness began to go away but it was not enough, so I repeated the dosage and was eventually able to get up, take a shower and go run an errand, and when I got home I took some more.  I now have low-sodium V-8 in the fridge because it's high in potassium.

Not doing well on extra salt doesn't mean you don't have AF, that threw me off for a loop too, same with the low b/p most people have as mine has been high lately, but I think our need for most essential minerals when suffering from AF vary constantly anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.766 sec, (1)