CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ways_of_wisdom Views: 3,810
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,980,004

Re: Yes

You're the first person I've seen that has so many of the same symptoms I've had, I guess it's kind of comforting for me to not feel like a total "freak", lol!

The palps and stuff will soon hopefully go away, becoming more conscious of your breathing will definitely help.  If you've been reading Dr. Wilson's articles, like the one on copper toxicity, you'll know that this is a time when mineral balance is out of whack, so it's not surprising we have such ups and downs.  But they had me totally confused, and it took some effort for me to remember what I knew about magnesium and potassium influencing heart rate to know which one I should take more of at any given moment because at first I think I may have made things worse by taking everything I could think of in the desperation that I felt.  But here's the "rule of thumb":  if the heart is beating very fast = magnesium.  2)  If the beating is faint and you practically have no pulse and feel very fatigued = potassium.  I couldn't believe that I could go from one to the other during the same day, it's enough to make someon looney, isn't it?  They both interact anyway and if I remember correctly not being able to retain magnesium eventually affects potassium level.

In my case, because of all I'd read about nutrition I soon identified a tendency for my potassium to drop so I started taking it first in tabs and then in powder form and I swear it's saved my life a few times.  Some people are deathly afraid of taking potassium because there are medical sites that have dire warnings about excess causing death but once you know how much the human body needs and realize that you're taking in more sodium than you should it's not rocket science to realize adding some is NOT going to kill you but could actually even save your life.  So I began ordering potassium citrate powder from Canada about 4 or 5 years ago, then potassium bicarbonate from a wine making supply company, and if there's times that if I don't take it my hands will go numb while I sleep and that wakes me up.

Not to scare you but I think in our case, where the b/p rises all of a sudden, those "panic attacks" are not as innocent as they would like us to believe, they're like a power surge that sometimes burns the electric wires y'know, so it's in our best interest to learn how to stop them and/or avoid them. 

But please, don't blame your body, it is not "stupid", just speaks a different language that we have simply chosen to ignore.  Believe me, I used to feel that way to until recently, then I understood that the "divide" between our bodies and our minds, as if they were two entirely separate entities at war with each other, is NOT the body's fault, to the contrary, I now believe it's the mind's fault because it's with our mind we make all the DUMB and self-indulging decisions that end up hurting the body, and the only way it has to communicate what we've been doing to it is through PAIN and DISCOMFORT.  But we just try to shut it up:  with analgesics when we have an ache or pain, with stimulants when it's tired and wants to rest, with an antacid when we've given it food it cannot digest, etc., etc.

You sound like a smart guy so I know you're understanding what I'm saying, and if you want to completely heal you need to reconcile all parts of yourself.  Personally, when I realized that I'd been placing the blame on the wrong side, I asked my body to forgive me, I told it I very much appreciate how it had served me all these years and that I love it and I'm very sorry I ignored it for so long.  I promised it that from now on I would try to listen to it and give it all that it really needs instead of that which gives me momentary pleasure (at least most of the time...!).  This more respectful and accepting attitude, I believe is going to help me in my healing process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (2)