CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: interpretation of hair mineral analysis - copper problems??!
 
  Views: 3,993
Published: 9 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,982,504

Re: interpretation of hair mineral analysis - copper problems??!


Calcium is far too high indicating biounavailability. (adrenals)
Mercury is too low indicating detoxification problem.

Your question " toxicity or biounavailability ?" is nonsense because biounavailable copper is always toxic to the body. Unbound copper is a free radical damaging tissues 7/24 !

Remeber that copper itself is not the cause of copper toxicity. Damaged adrenals and the fail of the body to bind the copper is one cause of accumulation of toxic copper. The other cause are heavy metals which acts as superoxidizers oxidizing the copper and making it unavailable to the body. The adrenals then try 7/24 to bind this copperoxid and ultimatively fail into adrenal burn out. So there is a higher cause for all this mess. The indication that your body doesn't excrete mercury (as I said above level too low) is at least in my opinion a sign that mercury could well be a problem in your case. 

Removing copper will give you only some time to restart the copper problem if mercury/lead is an unresolved problem in you. It is very unlikely that only one toxic metal shows up. Most of the people having copper problems have indeed a multiple metal problem.
 

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)