CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which is the best test for parasites ?

blonde100 Views: 1,282
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,982,811

Re: Which is the best test for parasites ?

obviously you need some idea of whjat you could possibly have I suggset you do a gi panel . I think people here have used medametrix labs I used Diagonstex. A Nd or Physician needs to order it for you. I would test for the usual suspects tapes round pin etc plus flukes trich as it is common in developing countries there are a host of bacterias as well. Go on line and look up the labs and see what they have to offer and then pick a couple your doctor is willing to submit to. Each parasite I was tested for cost me approx 65 Can dollars total cost 400 or so. Toxo is a blood test as well as lyme. I am not an expert in the testing area so this is just info I have found for my benefit. trich can be diagnosed in later stages through a muscle biopsey. Let us know which one you were successful with. Best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)