CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

saywhatagain Views: 3,064
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,311

Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

There is something to what you wrote. Carbs and fiber feed bacteria good and bad, if you have a lot of bad bacteria they will feed that and cause a lot of problems but if you don't feed them, you never give the good bacteria a fighting chance to repopulate and you are stuck in a bad position with an overgrowth of bad bacteria and the good ones never having a chance to repopulate. No matter what you do, it is definitely a difficult position to be in but in my opinion you are 100 times better off in the long run with feeding the good and the bad, getting regular bowel movements is the only way to help re-balance the intestinal population even if there is undigested food in them. For me, the only way to correct this problem is to do a large amount of physical activity eat a good amount of carbohydrates to feed the good guys, the activity seems to cleanse the body and obliterate the bad guys. I eat enough protein to keep the muscles healthy. I will post more about this when I am 100% sure that it has worked completely. This cure will not be for everyone but could be helpful to some people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.078 sec, (1)