CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

ughhatelife Views: 5,319
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,665

Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

I'm in the same boat. I think it just takes multiple times. Like when you feel better still do another cycle when you are feeling better. I have now relapsed hard. BUT I think it might have to do with taking magnesium for some reason...

I read a post on here by some guy talking about chelating for metals and it alleviating his symptoms. I am starting to wonder if I shouldn't start again but also throw that in there somewhere.

I've done albendazole/ivermectin/doxycycline multiple times, prazi, niclo, alinia, some protozoa med, diflucan and some of those multiple times. Usually after all of them I would feel better but I think the longest stretch I had was when I did Iver/Doxy and then Diflucan. I don;t know why I am back to square one but I have some thoughts on it.

But as far as the nose goes nothing ever stopped it more than the doxy/ivermectin that I did. I did it twice and had "larva currens" all over the top f my head and had some real bad sinus pains from it.

I assumed I killed them but like I said before I probably should have done like two or three more cycles after a small break just to make sure I had them all killed.

I am going to try humaworm now and hope it doesn;t make me worse. But I plan to follow humaworm with doxy/ivermectin for a few rounds... from there I have NO IDEA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.641 sec, (1)