CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

Views: 5,262
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,788

Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

I'm about to do the iver/abz/doxcy for the full 5 weeks as in ICU's protocol. I'm having a relapse too, but it's my fault for not keeping up with the alternatives after the first 2 week round of iver/abz.

Right now, I have sores all on my scalp and worms coming out of my skin every day. My joints are killing me. I've been doing some garlic capsules, but I haven't been eating well or taking my vitamins regularly, so I think my body got run down and they just went crazy.

Did you keep taking the Ivermectin once a week like ICU recommends? I didn't last time, and I didn't take enough fat either. I think that's why it didn't work well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)