CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NEED TO VENT: I Lost my car and I feel like I'm falling off a cliff!

anatomydoll Views: 1,816
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,764

Re: NEED TO VENT: I Lost my car and I feel like I'm falling off a cliff!

Ok i'll share. My ex wife cheated on me while i was bedbound at my mom's house sick in bed for 8 months. I had forgiven her in the beginning of our marriage for cheating on me.

but then after i got sick she decided i was not good enough so she contacted her ex boyfriend from HS. Then i tried to work it out with her again after i got on steroids and got out of being bedbound, she did it again.

I can't remember what it feels like to be cheated on without AF but with AF it's terrifying, however i'm still here, i lived through it, don't ask me how but i'm here. It's taken a huge toll on me, but i try and look at all the blessings in my life, which are many, regardless of the unfortunate divorce i had to go through.

When my dog died and i was bedbound i simply CHOSE to be heartless because when i was told he died i couldn't process it, it felt terrible.

In both scenerios i've described i couldn't breathe, or it was hard to breath and i felt overwhelmingly consumed by the Depression and downcast attitude.

TAke heart! You will get through this! YOU WILL BE OKAY!! YOU WILL LIVE!! AND IF YOU HAVE FAITH AND DO NOT GIVE UP AND LONG TO GET BETTER THEN I BELIEVE YOU WILL!!

IF there's any negativity that surrounds you, including here, then learn to dodge the negative stuff and recieve the good stuff. Like a fighter who ducks for the punches you too must duck when a negative thought comes at you or is said to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)