I got collembolla mite 4yr ago and it been a living hell, I am surprised I am still alive. When I first started getting bits I didn't think much about it, because it took about two months for things to get out of control. Hundreds started crawling and biting me, I bombed my house several times while staying at a hotel. The thing about it they were still just as bad on me at the hotel. After using a pest control co several times, using everything that has been mentioned on this site and a lot more poisons and pesticides nothing seem to help. After six mo I realized they were coming from my body mainly my head, they are still there. They get in your hair follicles and lay eggs, they hatch out by the hundreds, at one point I felt them hatch out about every 10 to 15 min. When they hatch out they usually ran down my back or my face. When they are newborn or early stages they bite but don't always leave a mark, but if you don't kill them early they will bite a lot harder after a couple of days and leave bite marks. I have put every kind of oil and poison in a desperate attempt to end this nightmare to get my life back. I have hospitalized 3 times because they bite my eyes to the point I couldn't see and had to be taken to emergency room by ambulance, I just ordered the function generator that has helped you and I had a question about the leads with clips. I didn't understand how you hooked up the the generator with the clips because I will try to use four pads. Do you hook on to the cable that comes with it if so it doesn't look like it would work because it has a female end. Do you use one output or two on the generator. Thanks for the info, I hope it helps me.