CureZone   Log On   Join
Gluten detox

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
ways_of_wisdom Views: 1,877
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,948,933

Gluten detox

I know this is "old" and possibly of no interest to the OP now, but for the benefit of any newcomers who might read this I want to say that when I rejoined the forum at www.celiac.com I learned that a lot of people feel worse at first before they start feeling better and all kinds of weird symptoms may arise.  With me at first I had no symptoms when stopping gluten but the last two times I got horribly depressed and fatigued and had a general feeling of being ill, and the more I think about it, yes, I felt as if I'd had a bit of poison, then it really got bad, I got a thyroiditis attack and adrenaline induced panic attacks, the last time they lasted about 3 weeks, but each person experiences detox in a different way and depending on their state of their liver it'll be done in a short time or be as long as mine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.043 sec, (1)