CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

Blistering Fate Views: 3,213
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,431

Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

He surely its somewhat an a**ho**, but his assholiness shouldnt be an obstacle to really listen to what he says lol he carries SOME truth. But my particular case its the same that the first person that answered the thread, so his diet etc its clearly refuted as a cureall-protocol.

Plus, I am POSITIVE my bile its flowing now, I do coffee enemas everyday with the corresponding gurglings and my stools have a furious brown/orange colour everyday, which only started when I started the coffee enemas, and now the colour its consistent, not like in the past that the colours would change from day to day.

People, some basics are a balanced, organic diet, and getting the bile flowing, but not everyone will cure with those measures. Low carb will trigger weight loss for sure. Personally my dysbiosis/IBS/leaky gut/candida symptoms started when I was using a 20% aluminum antiperspirant so clearly I see the heavy metal connection. I suspect it synergistically reacted with the mercury from the vaccines that formerly made me Asperger already.

Btw Anthony my body its not yellowish anymore, just my face its like tanned. It was the daily glass of carrot juice I am drinking :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.094 sec, (1)