CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

Anthony87 Views: 3,089
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,962

Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

The liver is responsible for everything from immunity to fungus, digestion, immunity from flu....etc.

And yes, I think you 100% defacto for sure totally have fats from that diet you ate in your liver. I think you did at first just from a regularly un healthy Diet that most of us are on in the western world..but carb cutting sent you to liver damage hell ( like me)....Every day with the steak, eggs, avocadoes..wanting so much to gain weight and stop wasting away...

NAFLD affects 30% of the general population and an egg yolk and steak diet combined with rapid weight loss and your host of issues is a no brainer.

And now its kept going with olive oil and eggs etc.

The good news is with actually knowing what the root cause to your candida is...you can kick it. Rather than listen to every idiot on here still hanging on to cleaning out metals, UFO radiation, fillings, Antibiotics in meat.

I made the blog..youtube vids are to come soon. I'm not going to sit around while people post their life destroying symptoms and ask for help controling a fungus...when the fungus is happening because they are wrecking their own liver. It's a little frustrating because there´s no debate in this matter. Not everyone´s body is different. Just yesterday my friend´s coworker who clearly has this problem asked why she can't gain weight despite drowning in peanut butter. my friend tells her all the time has NASH...she still wants to be a wise ass and load up on the fat like SillyLilly. There's no argument. When people think they can live off an insane amount of fats and they are somehow immune to fatty liver..which directly causes candida..they are living in an insane alternate world...separated from basic reality and facts on nutrition. Robbing themselves from a decent life.

My advice to you is to listen to me and research fatty liver disease. Also don´t half listen to me and cut back on the poisonous foods..This problem will linger for months even with a strict diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.549 sec, (1)