CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

Blistering Fate Views: 2,957
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,968

Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

I think this is very interesting and you are doing an impressive effort to help people that are doing potentially harmful diets. I will check your blog, even while im not sure of having fatty liver or even candida lol I just know I have weight loss, malabsorption of many vitamins, minerals and aminoacids, IBS and Leaky Gut. I cannot be sure about the skin colour since my carrot juice affects it.

Btw, it was my understanding that to digest CARBS the liver or the bile are not important. Wouldnt that mean that I and the first person that answered this thread have problems with the pancreas and digestive system and not only with the liver?

"Digestion of Starches

The process begins in the mouth when an enzyme in saliva (amylase) begins to break down starchy carbohydrates.

After swallowing, the starchy carbs reach the stomach where hydrochloric acid combines with them and acts on the protein in the food. The stomach also acts as a reservoir for food, squirting out small amounts into the intestines at intervals.

In the small intestine (where most carb-digestion occurs) the starch is processed by the enzyme amylase and converted into maltose and sucrose.

The maltose and sucrose are then absorbed into the lining cells of the intestine and are further simplified, being converted into glucose."

"If one sees any undigested fruit or vegetables in their stools, they have a pancreatic weakness. One might feel better on proteins, however this will only make your weakness weaker. You must fix the problem"

http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/topic/65634-undigested-food/

I think this is MY personal case...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)