CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! An invisible pest problem.
 
hunghung Views: 13,117
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,983,970

Re: Help! An invisible pest problem.


1. Yes, ozone will kill the mites/fungus in your clothes and other belongings (gas penetrates better than vapor produced by fogging).

2. Haven't tried using the air duct method. I shock treated room by room. You can do both.

3. No real need to wear mask or have a timer. I just held my breath before entering the room to turn off the generator/open windows and then leave the room immediately. You can enter the room in about 30-60 min. with no harm to you.

4. I have tried many, many internal and topical products and they don't work. Don't waste money on those products. Zapping using the method I suggested will put the skin infection under control in a week or two (but completely eradicting the condition is another matter).
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)