CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

Views: 5,864
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,788

Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

I read that strongyloides resides in the frontal nasal area which drain and causes us to eat the eggs so to speak and then travel into our digestive system and then can disseminate eventually leading into the lungs - which can be fatal.

So you are right to try to kill what is in your nose, whatever you are dealing with.

Most who say oregano helps are probably correct, but oregano oil doesn't seem to kill them, I think it just stuns them or temporarily paralyzes them. I think boric acid kills them but it is too toxic to use in a human.

Have you snorted anything? What and how did it work?

I also read that magnesium is a good purge after ivermectin for worms so you are probably right about the magnesium.

http://wormbook.org/chapters/www_genomesStrongyloides/genomesStrongyloides.html

Hosts become infected when free-living infective L3s penetrate the skin. Naturally this occurs by the chance coming together of host skin and larvae, though this is facilitated by dispersal and nictation behaviours of the larvae. In the laboratory this comes about by the deliberate application of infective L3s to host skin or by subcutaneous injection (Tindall and Wilson, 1988). These larvae migrate through the host body, such that from 24 hours post infection (p.i.) they are found in the naso-frontal region of the host, from where they are, presumably, swallowed to reach the small intestine (Tindall and Wilson, 1988). This naso-frontal route of migration has been most thoroughly determined in S. ratti; in other species of Strongyloides (and other genera of skin-penetrating nematodes) migration through the lungs is also thought to be important. During this migration they moult via an L4 stage so that there are adult parasitic female worms present in the gut from approximately 4 days p.i., with reproduction commencing shortly thereafter, detected by the presence of eggs and, or larvae in the faeces (Kimura et al., 1999).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)