CureZone   Log On   Join
What?!

ways_of_wisdom Views: 1,854
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,984,347

What?!

I'm going to imagine that your intentions are good, but that's NOT what I was asking for in my post.  I clearly wrote I needed to VENT, and at the end I invited anyone who'd gone through some challenges to share with me.  Monday was my worse day and it's gone already, I posted a "want ad" on Craiglist and have already received 2 replies, so I do NOT need anxiety treatment, anyone in my current situation is bound to suffer some anxiety but that's not a big deal either.  But I suppose some people are uncomfortable with normal human weaknesses and feel a need to "fix" others...?

Besides, I'm normally pretty positive, I am a Christian and my faith helps me get through the rough patches plus I believe in the Law of Attraction, at least to a great extent.  I DO exercise regularly, Yoga for about 40 min. (or longer) almost daily and some light weights, I also "fidget" on purpose (see the book "The Fidget Factor"), I crochet almost daily which is a wonderful anti-depresssant and anti-anxiety plus lucrative hobby whenever I can sell what I make.  And since I'm a very aware person with no destructive patterns of behavior or anything,  I also do not think I need "cognitive behavior" therapy, just need to recover from AF which, for your information, I'm sure was caused by my gluten sensitivity, I recently realized that I've been able to go through humongous amounts of stress when I've been gluten-free for a few months without suffering any damaging consequences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.750 sec, (1)