CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feel bad after eating - confused?
 
  Views: 5,009
Published: 9 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,985,322

Re: Feel bad after eating - confused?


Be aware that copper toxicity has a cause. And this cause lies deeper than an excessive nutritional intake of copper itself.
It is very unlikely that only copper is a problem. The whole come up of copper toxicity in the population is based on envirnomental pollution of so called superoxidizers. These are mercury and lead. These two metals oxidize copper, making it biounavailable to the body. The body then tries to bind them via the adrenals, the adrenals will work 24h / 7 days a week to bind this toxic ionic copper but will fail in the end. Then the body get emergency system doing its job and storing the copper inside tissues and organs. So you need to understand that copper isn't the cause for copper toxicity and only removing copper will lead you nowhere because new oxidized copper will build up quickly.

This isn't meant harsh. But most people don't realize why copper became a problem for them. They then just start eleminating copper from the diet and removing copper from the body, but this is no solution to the problem.

kind regards

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)