CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

whozawhatzit Views: 5,330
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,912

Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

Hi there, flower2007. I attempted to contact you B4 & hope I didn't offend (as I never received a response back from you)? I'm not an M.D. & even if I were, I certainly couldn't make a diagnosis over the internet, but what I will say is this~the description of symptoms that you're experiencing sounds eerily similar to the nightmare I'm struggling to get under control & that is Strongyloidiasis. As I'd mentioned previously, I'd contracted this by means of an animal/vector (in my case, an abandoned, feral kitten, whom I'd been hand-rearing) but, it's possible to contract it NOT only by going barefoot (something I never do), but by being in an environment where there's infective-larva, as they can penetrate skin (& not just on the feet) & they then migrate thru tissues, through the blood & into the lungs~whereupon they travel up the bronchial tree & through trachea, where they're then swallowed & mate. I'd recently read an article (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11968737) where they were studying Strongyloides ratti infective larvae in vitro and the migration routes of the larvae in heads of rats & look at what they discovered:

"Another migration study was done by whole body autoradiography after 35S-methionine labeling for clarifying the larval pathway how to invade cranial cavity in the rats. They first crawled under subcutaneous region of rat and then accumulated at the tip of the nose. Next, they began to ascend olfactory nerves. They were in cranial cavity up to 20 hours after infection and then descending same route to nasal cavity. I don't know why they aim for the cranial cavity but they had necessity to invade the cranial cavity and stay there for appropriate time to be an adult in the intestine."

The reason why that article's findings stood out to me, is b'cos of what I've been dealing with. Certainly, they're able to migrate freely to any portion of the body, but from everything I've read thus far, they seem to target the G.I. tract as well as the liver. I can't even tell you how many boxes of Q-Tips I've been through recently, but I know it's a LOT. Initially, I was (constantly) cleaning my nose with hydrogen peroxide & then using Neosporin to heal the mucous membranes as well as flushing out my eyes, as they were very active & in high concentrations, but after following ICU's Albendazole & Ivermectin protocol, the number has significantly diminished (I'm not finished w/drug therapy yet) & when they're active & driving me crazy, what I've found to work the best so far is dipping Q-Tips in Valbazen drench & swabbing the insides of my nose (as far back as possible) in addition to taking antihistamines (I know ICU recommends Benadryl or similar, but I prefer Actifed. The real-deal McNeil, Actifed from the UK & not the sorry 'new' formulary they're peddling across the U.S.) to dry those lil' monsters out & it is helping.. Like I said, I'm still doing drug therapy, so I've got quite a way yet to go, but I can tell when it's time for the next round of antihistamines & swabbing, cos they get active by the time the stuff starts wearing off, but at least it's a respite. Also, I'm not here to preach but the whole point of this forum is supposed 2B4 sharing & so I hope what I'm about to say doesn't offend, but you shouldN'T cycle on & off the Albendazole as you are (one day on & the next day off) as you're defeating the point of taking it & by default are risking making them more resistant to the drug. This stuff (from everything I've read thus far) is damn near impossible to treat, much less cure, so please for your own health & safety's sake refer to ICU's Albendazole & Ivermectin Protocol for Strongyloides here: //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1675573

It's the best information I've been able to find anywhere!!
Good luck 2U & hope you'll be feeling better SOON!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

13.000 sec, (2)