CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury video, mentions AF

Views: 2,078
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,985,293

Re: Mercury video, mentions AF

I was poisened of being the first born from a mother who had amalgam-fillings for a long time.
The first born gets most of it, the second born will get also some but not enterily so much like the first born.

My younger brother was always the healthier one. Always in good mood, no skin problems, always high energy, good puberty and maturing, becoming a healthy male adult and the women run after him.

I'm the complete opposite because of a mercury loading received by being in the womb. Never good mood, always in anger with every one. I was a difficult child with autistic tendencies and no social contacts. Always skin problems, unexplained rashes and later in teenage acne. Low energy, depression, anxiety. No good puberty, delayed puberty, nearly no male maturing like strong muscles, bright shoulders.

I was always completly puzzled why he has nearly no problems and I has to deal only with health problems but living exactly like him. It puzzles me until I read a post written by Russ from OrbisVitae Forum about "being the first born from a mother with amalgam fillings".

Sad world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.762 sec, (1)