CureZone   Log On   Join
Drinking water and body odor

onlymiracles Views: 12,300
Published: 9 years ago

Drinking water and body odor

Hello - I have not posted in a while, but I have continued to pray for complete healing. I just wanted to share that I have been drinking TONS of water and eating lots more fiber and it seems to hold the odor at bay. I have noticed that if I sit too long, I will smell like a freaking herd of zoo animals. So for the last 2 months I have been drinking probably a gallon or more of water a day and when I do, the odor seems like it is completely gone! The key for me is to drink water all day long...not drink water and then drink more an 1 to 2 hours later - no.....I have to constantly sip or gulp water all day long. I guess it is keeping the odor causing culprits in my body from building up, whatever they are. And yes, I for sure have TMAU....and the most odor causing foods are beef and seafood for me - ugh....just rotten! Anyway, I have also added more fiber, a lot more, to my diet. I probably went from 0 to 20 grams. It makes me have a bowel movement everyday and with drinking water...I am going upwards of 3-4 times a day, whereas in the past, I was barely going once a day. Certain high fiber foods make me constipated - like oatmeal. Shredded wheat works the best for me, except I do the Kashi version of Shredded wheat (Vanilla Island) - it has less sugar. I have a huge bowl in the morning, I even mix it with Cheerios or Kashi's version of Cheerios. I use coconut milk instead of cow's milk. I notice that when I don't go to the bathroom regularly, I really smell bad - so drinking plenty of water and eating shredded wheat type cereal help so much.

Also, I have found an anti-depressant (Lexapro) that helps with both the anxiety (I smell from that to - excessive sweating) and the Depression that having this horrible condition has caused. I have not had good luck with anti-depressants in the past because of the side effects. I have hardly had any side-effects with Lexapro and I actually feel better. Praise God!!

I read something the other day that is giving me hope. "Pray like it all depends on God, but work like it all depends on you." I will continue to experiment with different things and work on this condition until God completely heals me.

A friend sent me a posting from a pastor about praying for ones enemies. I have started praying more for other people, my enemies, and all of the people who have hurt me or treated me unkindly because of this condition. The only way God healed Job was when he prayed for his enemies - it can't hurt.

And I almost forgot, I am walking an hour each day (try to at least) and that keeps my digestion moving.

I know all of these things sound simple, but it is working for me.

Well, I just wanted to share - you never know who this might help.

God Bless all of you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)