CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: loss of inteligence by candida

candisufferer Views: 949
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,986,446

Re: loss of inteligence by candida

I don't have the answers you are looking for but, I wanted to let you know you aren't alone. I have a markedly decreased cognitive function from this past year attempting and failing to treat my candida. I'm not sure the exact cause and what may effect this for the better...

From my understanding, there are many potential reasons for lowered brain function: from mercury to candida to toxins to what ever else. One thing I've suffered from for many years without really realizing it is low body temps: the brain can't function properly at lower temperatures. However, the rapid decline coincided with a HUGE stress load so I suppose it's tied into adrenal fatigue or hormones. In researching this angle the brain is made up of connecting tissues: of which collagen is a primary component. I'm taking a collagen supplement in trying to address this issue along with helping the skin/hair/nail issues which lack of collagen shows first in these systems. Apparently, cortisol destroys collagen so, the stress is a big factor in how this feedback loop effects the body.

If anyone has additional information/advice etc, please chime in....I have so many issues I'm trying to piece together to plant myself firmly on a healing path: without you all opening doors of thought, much would have been entirely lost on me. Thank you and many thanks in advance for pitching in on this topic.

(which reminds me, as I got overwhelmed with having to learn about all these complicated topics to the best of my limited abilities, it increased the stress load exponentially)....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)