CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Melasma Sufferer

thelaughingdogs Views: 11,172
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,986,449

Re: New Melasma Sufferer

I have been fighting Melasma for 4 years now. It it what got me started with a copper detox doing almost the exact same things as you molybdenum, vit c, zinc and MSM. I did get some lightening. I have been detoxing for over a year with vast improvements to my AF. It has been well worth it. I think also the Melasma is due to a hormonal imbalance but that is also caused my AF. Copper raises your estrogen levels. The Zinc and detox will bring copper and estrogen back down. I also got migraines and they are gone now.

I have also gone through a series of medium level peels. I think I have done six. Got very little improvement. I was wondering about Meladerm. Have you tried that?

Before all this I had beautiful even colored skin.
I am 46 and my hormones levels are changing also because of age and not just AF. But then you see these 50 year old women with perfect even tans. So what is different about their bodies?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)