CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eye and sinus parasites?????please help

InCharge Views: 3,642
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,986,947

Re: Eye and sinus parasites?????please help

I would bet that your sinus problem is your teeth. You mention #12, and #16 in a previous post in the Cavitat forum.

Both are at the top of your mouth near the sinuses.

I used to get 4, or 5 sinus infections a year [for more years than I can remember]. I too was told the teeth were a possible problem. I discounted that information for a couple of years based on the fact that my teeth wern't bothering me. Finally when the AMA doctors didn't have any other answers but antibiotics I replaced the amalgam, and pulled the root canals. Some of which were in the top of my mouth.

Turns out they were puncturing my sinus cavity. After the dental work [About 12 years ago] I haven't had a sinus infection since.

Antibiotics will screw up your immune system with things like Ulcerative Colitis, or Crohns disease. I know from experience.

Do the process of elimination thing. You have no clues except you have been told there is a problem with upper teeth. That's why I suspect the teeth.

Don't do like I did, and slough off the teeth problem.

Good luck. Keep me posted.

InCharge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)