CureZone   Log On   Join
Acne! Acne!

Moongaze23 Views: 370
Published: 9 years ago

Acne! Acne!

I'm 24 years old and all of my life I've had clear skin. Of course that was until earlier this year after being diagnosed with late stage Adrenal fatigue. Now I'm struggling with worse Acne than my middle school aged cousins.

I don't know what to do to get clear skin back. I've tried the traditional natural topical treatments; nothing works definitively. And it is strange that this month the Acne flared up AFTER my period. I know this is mainly because of hormones. But a normal protocol requires that hormone treatment be done AFTER adrenal problems decrease a good portion of the way. Besides, I don't even know which hormone is out of balance. Dr Lam chalks it up to estrogen dominance; but I've read androgen dominance causes similar symptoms. So frustrating!

Has anyone dealt with this and found a solution to the skin problem that comes with AF?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.857 sec, (1)