CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: jsl

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jsl123 Views: 895
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,987,600

Re: jsl

hey healing ill never give up but i must try get on with life and try accept that i might have to live with this. it sucks and i know i use to say i wouldnt but i dont have any choice! im still going to try different methods and even everynow and then go see some top derms in my country. im just going to be a peeler!!!!! so i can go out and work and meet girls and even kiss a girl.

im so tired of fighting this its worn me down and its been a solid 2 years for me!

i guess maybe it is just a skin/wound condition and maybe that derm said it might just be a case of applying vaseline and keeping it moist and it might just go away.

my derms have promised me that keeping the crusts off and letting the lips breathe and keeping them moist and in a good environment is the best chance of them healing. and scientifically all wounds and skin conditions heal best in moist.

i guess im just going to listen to them and hope that ec heals or dissapears. i guess there the proffesionals and im sure there studies over decades have proven moist healing is the best.

in saying that ill keep a close eye on daniell miller and jayes and if it takes them 1 year or 2 years to get cured maybe later in life ill give it a shot again.

iv missed out on so much it makes me sick going to bed. iv lost the girl that i loved! my job, my friends, my home, my money, everything gone! so im going to re start my life try find a new girl and get back on track.

im a fighter and always have and always will be! everybody loves a fighter! so i erge everybody to never give up. you can bet your money ill be trying billions of creams! lol

but if i do find a decent systtem and treatment i will probs do that for the next 5 years till one of you guys find a solid solution!

ill still pop in on the forum every now and then but heck bro iv given it my best fight so i know i can hold my head high!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.938 sec, (1)