CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: jsl

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jsl123 Views: 1,029
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,987,784

Re: jsl

healing i guess aldera is oon the cards again soon. ill probs sit back and see how you go and also how liloo goes. although im starting to doubt lilooo but who knows she might be telling the truth i guess were going to find out soon with you! i mean after you finished zyclara your going to moisturize your lips for probs 3-5 days after then stop and we will see in those days after if ec comes back or if youv got 100% good lips. in regards to this forum yeah i hate it but theres some awesome people on here and yes there are only a few people trying things. i guess ill be the same kind of go my own way and try methods but if i do ever find the cure ill definately let everybody on this forum know the treatment. i mean i would think everybody would share the cure. i will pop in once a month and say helloooo!! and check every now and then to see if anybody finds the majic cure.

iv decided to stop lettting these lips rule my life. and im going to try some of these derms treatments but im doubtful.

but im hoping ec leaves just like it came!!!

its broken my heart to have ec and live with it. but what choices do i have nobody has a cure. i mean even that indian guy has learnt to trat his lips and look his married smiles in pictures and has gone to uni and got a job etc etc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.516 sec, (1)