CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: To Anonymous Shut the F up post

Superrain Views: 2,820
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,988,039

Re: RE: To Anonymous Shut the F up post

Anthony you have to understand that not everyone here is consuming a shitty diet. Your continual berating of people is what is annoying, not necessarily your message. Believe it or not a lot of people are very very disciplined and doing everything to try and help themselves, and are not lazy and stupid.
I don't think there's one person on these boards who's in great emotional state, so to have someone who isn't an expert, post continual condescending and often irrelevant posts is kinda upsetting. Personally my diet is more in line with what you're pushing, but I'm not cured or anything, so whenever I open a post of yours there's some condescending stuff that actually makes people with other ideas less likely to post.
Please, your info can help people, but accept that you aren't qualified enough to take such tone on this board, and that not everyone who isn't being helped by you is deserving of such scorn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)