CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do You Have This?

Blistering Fate Views: 2,447
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,988,536

Re: Do You Have This?

The first part of your comment its so true and kind of calmed me down. I felt exactly as you said, burning boat etc Thanks for making it clear. I had that thought but sincerely? I feel too weak and coward to act as a prophet among them. Im already battling intensely with my family. And who will follow a leper messiah, ah, who? I dont blame them. One day I will be cured and that will be the day to try to convince.

But let me ask you Mike... then you are the Übermensch? Are you here in the forums just to enlight the people that still feel diseased, alone, confused, stiffed with cold? With that last paragraph I got an image (which has to be a delusional icon) of the Chosen One, the Free Human, the Reptilian Fighter that can send biotic rays to disrupt directly secret rituals in the infamous castles of Switzerland or can enter a meditation trance that makes his flesh slightly glow and be able to resist the crusher bullets of the NWO soldiers. I mean, that was MY turn to laugh, sorry.

Haha. Hmm that was some negativity coming out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.047 sec, (1)